Illuminating Engineering Society: IES Publications Package includes:
- IES DG-3 Application of Luminaire Symbols on Lighting Design Drawings / 2000
- IES DG-4 Design Guide for Roadway Lighting Maintenance / 2014
- IES DG-10 Design Guide for Choosing Light Sources for General Lighting / 2012
- IES DG-16 Guidelines for Professional Filming or Photographing Works of Art in Museums / 2005
- IESNA DG-17 Fundamentals of Lighting for Videoconferencing / 2005
- IES DG-19 Design Guide for Roundabout Lighting / 2008
- IES DG-20 Stage Lighting - A Guide to the Planning of Theatres and Auditoriums / 2009
- IES DG-22 Design Guide for Sustainable Lighting: An Introduction to the Environmental Impacts of Lighting / 2012
- IES DG-23 Design Guide for Lighting for Toll Plazas / 2014
- IES DG-29 Design Guide for The Commissioning Process Applied to Lighting and Control Systems / 2011
- IESNA G-1 Guideline for Security Lighting for People, Property, and Public Spaces / 2003
- IES G-2 Guideline for the Application of General Illumination ("White") Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Technologies / 2010
- IES LEM-3 IES Guidelines for Upgrading Lighting Systems in Commercial and Institutional Spaces / 2013
- IES LEM-7 Lighting Controls for Energy Management / 2013
- IES LM-9 Approved Method: Electrical and Photometric Measurement of Fluorescent Lamps / 2009
- IESNA LM-15 Guide for Reporting General Lighting Equipment Engineering Data for Indoor Luminaires / 2003
- IES LM-20 IES Approved Method: Photometry of Reflector Type Lamps / 2013
- IES LM-28 Approved Method: IES Guide for the Selection, Care and Use of Electrical Instruments in the Photometric Laboratory / 2012
- IES LM-40 Approved Method Life Testing of Fluorescent Lamps / 2010
- IES LM-41 Approved Method for Photometric Testing Of Indoor Fluorescent Luminaires / 2014
- IES LM-45 Approved Method: The Electrical and Photometric Measurement of General Service Incandescent Filament Lamps / 2009
- IES LM-46 IESNA Approved Method for Photometric Testing of Indoor Luminaires Using High Intensity Discharge or Incandescent Filament Lamps / 2004
- IES LM-47 Approved Method: Life Testing of High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamps / 2012
- IES LM-49 Approved Method: Life Testing of Incandescent Filament Lamps / 2012
- IES LM-51 Approved Method: The Electrical and Photometric Measurement of High Intensity Discharge Lamps / 2013
- IES LM-58: IES Approved Method for Spectroradiometric Measurement Methods for Light Sources / 2014
- IES LM-65: Approved Method for Life Testing of Single-Based Fluorescent Lamps / 2014
- IES LM-66: Electrical and Photometric Measurements of Single-Based Fluorescent Lamps / 2014
- IES LM-84 Approved Method: Measuring Luminous Flux and Color Maintenance of LED Lamps, Light Engines, and Luminaires / 2014
- IES LM-85 Approved Method: Electrical and Photometric Measurements of High-Power LEDs / 2014
- IES-LightingHandbook-10thEdition: Illuminating Engineering Society - The Lighting Handbook Tenth Edition: Reference and Application / 2011
- ANSI / IES RP-1 American National Standard Practice for Office Lighting / 2012
- ANSI / IESNA RP-3 Lighting for Educational Facilities / 2000
- IES RP-3 American National Standard Practice on Lighting for Educational Facilities / 2013
- IES RP-4 Recommended Practice for Library Lighting / 2013
- IES RP-5 Recommended Practice for Daylighting Buildings / 2013
- IESNA RP-6 Recommended Practice for Sports and Recreational Area Lighting / 2001
- ANSI/IES RP-8-14: Roadway Lighting / 2014
- ANSI / IES RP-16 Nomenclature and Definitions for Illuminating Engineering / 2010
- IES RP-20-14: Lighting for Parking Facilities / 2014
- ANSI / IES RP-22 Tunnel Lighting / 2011
- ANSI / IESNA RP-27.1 Recommended Practice for Photobiological Safety for Lamps and Lamp Systems / 2005
- ANSI / IESNA RP-27.2 Recommended Practice for Photobiological Safety for Lamps & Lamp Systems- Measurement Techniques / 2000
- ANSI / IESNA RP-27.3 Recommended Practice for Photobiological Safety for Lamps / 2007
- ANSI / IESNA RP-28 Lighting and the Visual Environment for Senior Living / 2007
- ANSI / IESNA RP-29 Lighting for Hospitals and Health Care Facilities / 2006
- IES RP-31-14 - Recommended Practice for the Economic Analysis of Lighting / 2014
- IES RP-33-14: Lighting for Exterior Environments / 2014
- IESNA / NALMCO RP-36 Recommended Practice for Planned Indoor Lighting Maintenance / 2003
- IES TM-1 The Five Lighting Metrics / 2012
- IES TM-10 Addressing Obtrusive Light (Urban Sky Glow and Light Trespass) in Conjunction with Roadway Lighting / 2000
- IES TM-11 Technical Memorandum on Light Trespass: Research Results and Recommendations / 2000
- IES TM-12 Spectral Effects of Lighting on Visual Performance at Mesopic Lighting Levels / 2012
- IES TM-15 Luminaire Classification System for Outdoor Luminaires / 2011
- IES TM-16 IESNA Technical Memorandum on Light Emitting Diode (LED) Sources and Systems / 2005
- IES TM-18 Light and Human Health: An Overview of the Impact of Light on Visual, Circadian, Neuroendocrine and Neurobehavioral Responses / 2008
- IES TM-21 Projecting Long Term Lumen Maintenance of LED Light Sources / 2011
- IES TM-23 Lighting Control Protocols / 2011
- IES TM-24 Illuminance for Visually Demanding Tasks within IES Illuminance Categories P through Y Based on Light Source Spectrum / 2013
- IES TM-25: Ray File Format for the Description of the Emission Property of Light Sources / 2014
- IES TM-27-14 - Standard Format for the Electronic Transfer of Spectral Data / 2014
- IES TM-28-14 - Projecting Long-Term Luminous Flux Maintenance of LED Lamps and Luminaries / 2014
MADCAD.com IES subscriptions are annual and access is concurrency based (number of people that can access the subscription at any given time).
Some features of MADCAD.com IES Subscriptions are:
- Floating concurrency model: Set your concurrency level and share your IES Subscriptions among your offices enterprise-wide.
- Online access: With MADCAD.com’ s web based subscription service no downloads or installations are required. Access IES Standards from any browser on your computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Customized Subscriptions: Select different number of concurrencies based on your needs. Set higher number of seats for more used IES Subscriptions and lower seats on standards with less need.
- Immediate Access: As soon as the transaction is completed, your IES Subscription will be ready for access.
For any further information on MADCAD.com IES Subscriptions, please contact us at email@example.com or +1 800.798.9296.
The Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IES) is the recognized technical authority on illumination. For over 100 years; its objective has been to communicate information on all aspects of good lighting practice to its members, to the lighting community, and to consumers, through a variety of programs, publications, and services.
IES is a forum for the exchange of ideas and information, and a vehicle for its members' professional development and recognition. Through technical committees, with hundreds of qualified individuals from the lighting and user communities, IES correlates research, investigations, and discussions to guide lighting professionals and lay persons via consensus-based lighting recommendations.
The Society publishes nearly 100 varied technical publications, and works cooperatively with related organizations on a variety of programs and in the production of jointly published documents and standards.
Local IES Sections and many lighting corporations offer formal educational programs on lighting, utilizing material developed by IES. Sections offer programs related to specific applications based on IES standards - seminars on sports and recreational lighting, lighting industrial facilities, roadway lighting, museum lighting, to name a few. Virtually every curriculum devoted to lighting - from beginner to advanced - includes IES educational materials.
IES is almost 8,000 members strong. Its members work with lighting in a variety of capacities - lighting designers, architects, interior designers, government & utility personnel, engineers, contractors, manufacturers, distributors, researchers and educators - throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico - and around the world. They share a common interest in lighting, and a common desire to promote the use of the latest, most innovative lighting technologies, with a focus on judicious use of energy in all lighting applications
US LOCAL CODES
US Territory Code Adoptions / Amendments
US State Code Adoptions / Amendments